Can you see how Self Sabotage comes in many forms?
What does it look like in your life?
- Maybe you procrastinate never starting anything to move towards things that you want in life because you constantly doubt yourself and feel judged by others.
- Or do you start something but you go in expecting it to fail, maybe taking that first step and in the midst of it you are overwhelmed by anxiety, fears and exhaustion from continually pushing through with forced positive thinking.
- Perhaps it is working out but you unconsciously don’t believe it’s working and you do or say something you regret because you think something bad is going to happen so what’s the point, you’re not good enough and you can’t trust anyone. This thinking creates unconscious self sabotaging behaviours.
- Do you feel disconnected from yourself and others or people please because you don’t know what’s important to you and you have this belief if you make others happy you’ll be happy which only leads to never doing enough.
- I know what it’s like to feel stuck, unmotivated and hopeless. There were times I wanted to give up, because of having no energy to get through the day, it was so hard to focus on the things that mattered in my business and personal life. The daily struggle was real, I felt I had little time, and the time I did have I wasted it, constantly making poor decisions I regretted and beating myself up about them.